Yesterday, my sister got me an early birfdai present by taking me to an Incubus concert and buying me a T-shirt. It was OMG MAH FIRST CONCERT EVAR!!1 Fun stuff, lotsa LOTSA smoke and booze. I was the designated driver, so I didn't get the chance to get sloshed. Oh well. Still was an awesome concert.
I got Darkstalkers 3. FINALLY. After years and years of pawing at it, never truly in my grasp, I finally have one of my favorite 2-d fighters.
And now, I'm apparently tagged by this MEGAFOO'!
1. Post these rules
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3. Tags should write a journal of these facts
4. At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them that they're tagged.
6. Make the last one embarrassing and/or shocking. Please, nothing nasty
1. I have two double-jointed thumbs. MEGA HITCH-HIKER!
2. It's very hard to get me motivated art-wise.
3. Despite being a gigantic weeaboo, I like dubbed animu. That's right. DUBBED.
4. I own the entire Ranma 1/2 manga series, and am working on the Darkstalkers doujin series (the one published by HJC)
5. I used to be a huge lego fanatic when I was younger, and made a hell of a lot of little... monster things.
6. Silent Hill is my favorite horror-game series of all time. Period. Siren sucked, yo.
7. While I usually play Zerg, I actually like Terran more.
8. Half my head is actually red. SUPRISE!
I really don't feel like tagging too many people. Mebbe