So this M4rtin punk tagged me. I'm pretty sure it's the SAME DAMN TAG! Friggin came back to me like a Goddamn boomerang...
1. There's this annoying voice in my head that tries to make me miserable. Of course, alcohol can block this little sucker out like a linebacker.
2. Speakin of which, I like the taste of Asian alcohol much better than the western drinks. You kids can keep your light crap.
3. I used to be stingy as hell with money, but I've gotten much more loose over the years.
4. The Oblongs is one of my favorite shows on the [adultswim] comedy block.
5. I have trouble focusing on anything school related (which is why I'm typing this God-forsaken thing)
6. I'm honestly not as big of an asshole as I make out to be.
Yeah, that last one was a shocker eh? Suprise, suprise. I honestly don't feel like tagging people. Therefore, I don't believe I shall. Ha! Take that tag game of crap-apalooza!
I saw the '92 movie "Falling Down" finally. It's a sadistically funny movie about a business man who lives in Venice. For those of you who aren't aware, Venice is kinda like Vice City. There ya go, all set. Anyways, I suggest you guys rent it. Very good movie, got that Michael Douglas guy in there.
If I think of anything else, I'll just type more later.